To view reports showing sales for your event follow these simple steps
- Login to Freshtix
- Click on 'Manage Events'
- Click on 'Reports'
- Select a report type
My Organization Sales - Detailed information of each transaction
Sales By Price Type - Total ticket sales and the quantity sold sorted by ticket type
Promo Code Transactions - A report of ticket sales by the promo code/discount code used
Will Call List - A printable list of expected attendees for your event
Attendance By Price Type - A report showing the number of scanned tickets by ticket type
- Customer Attendance - A report showing whether or not a ticket was scanned
Daily Event Sales - Sales and quantity of each ticket type sold for each day leading up to your event
Sales By Ticket Agent - Total ticket sales sorted by payment method and the ticket agent who sold them
Price Type Questions- A report showing the answers to questions asked while purchasing tickets (e.g. t-shirt size)
Event Questions - A report showing the answers to questions asked at the end of the purchase process (e.g. how did you hear about us?)
Purchaser Report - Name, address, email address and phone number of each of your customers
Promoter Tracking Links - A report to show which links/URLs generated sales
- Ticket Sales By Referring Domain -
- Ticket Scans - A report in 15-minute increments indicating the number of tickets scanned in the period
- Gross Sales By Price Type - A report showing your gross sales including ticket fee revenue
- Promoter Settlement Report - A reporting showing the gross sales before any fees
#FreshTip - when selecting the dates
- Use the day your tickets went on sale as the 'start date'
- Use the day AFTER your event as the 'end date'
- Bookmark the URL that is generated - now (as long as you are logged in to Freshtix) you only need to refresh that URL to see updated reports.
We will be adding many different reports soon.