We know that events get cancelled from time to time and we've made it easy to take care of your ticket buyers should this happen.
If you haven't sold any tickets to your event, there is no need to contact us if you cancel it.
If you have sold some tickets you'll need to cancel the event on Freshtix.com and then contact us so that we can issue everyone a refund
Follow these simple steps to cancel your event:
- Login to Freshtix.com
- End ticket sales for your event
- Go to 'My Events'
- Change the off-sale times for your Price Types so that tickets are no longer available for purchase
- Change your event details to let people know that the tickets are being refunded
- Do not hide the event or make it private. You want ticket buyers to be able to visit your page for refund instructions and cancelation information.
- Use the 'Contact Us' form to send us an email instructing us to refund all ticket buyers.
Here are some things to remember when canceling an event.
- There is NO cost to you to cancel an event.
- You will not incur any charges.
- We will take care of refunding ticket buyer's credit cards.
- You should not issue any refunds.
- It takes 2-3 business days for a credit to appear on a ticket buyers bank account or credit card account. Remember to make your customers aware of this.