Inviting Patrons to your event is easy as 1-2-3! Create, Preview, and Send.
Click the "Send Emails" button via your dashboard.
From here you can either 1) update attendees or 2) send invites:
When you click "Send Invites" you have two options
1) If you have a list of people to invite, you will be prompted to upload attendee list. (Instructions below)
2) Invite people from past events (more on that feature here)
To import a list, follow the steps below:
You can invite people to your event by uploading a .csv file, creating a message template and then emailing everyone with a link to purchase tickets.
- Log in to www.freshtix.com
- Click on 'Manage Events'
- Click on 'Marketing'
- Click on your event
- Click on 'Send Invites'
- Upload a .csv or .xls file with your attendee information.
- You need 3 pieces of information and you need column headers:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
Here is a sample file to use - download it here
- Click 'Import File'
- Create your message
10. Click 'Preview Message'
11. 'Edit Message' to make changes or 'Send Invite' to send!
Please Note: You can upload a maximum of 5,000 emails at one time.