You can share a report with other members of your team without having to share your login information with them. The recipient doesn't even need to have a Freshtix account!
Sharing A Report
To share a report, follow these simple steps.
- From your Event Dashboard, click on the name of the report you wish to share to view the report results.
- Some reports can only be access by clicking the "Reports" tab in the navigation menu. Make sure to set the appropriate date range for these reports.
- Select the red 'Share' button at the top.
- Use the notes section to provide details about who this report is being shared with. (These notes are only visible to you.)
- Click the "Generate Link" button to create a unique link to the report.
- You can now share this link via email or any other method you choose.
After you have shared a report, you may want to disable access to the report or send the report to more people. You can manage your shared reports here or go to freshtix.com/box_office/reports and click "Manage Shared Reports" at the bottom of the page.