To import your ticket buyers into MailChimp, follow these steps:
First, export your ticket buyers from Freshtix
- Log in to Freshtix
- Go to your event dashboard
- Download the 'Purchaser Report' for your event
- The report will download as a .CSV file
- Open the file in Excel or Google Sheets
- If you've used our box office solution, you'll need to delete any temporary email addresses ending in email@example.com
- Save your clean file
Second, import this list into MailChimp
- Log in to your MailChimp account
- Click on the list you wish to import into
- Click the 'add subscribers' button and then select 'import subscribers'
- Select to import subscribers by 'Copy/paste from file'
- Copy and paste these 3 columns from your file
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Click 'Next'
- Map your columns by selecting the data contained and click save to proceed to the next column
- Click 'Next' once complete
- Choose 'Subscribe' as their status on the next page and choose to update their profile if they already exist
- Click 'Import' and you're finished!