All Freshtix organizations have a single page which shows all of their public, upcoming events. All of your upcoming events are displayed in both a calendar and a list format. Customers can also visit this page to contact you with questions about your event. Customer emails will be sent to the email address used for signing into your organization.
Creating Your My Organization Page
- To create your Organization Page, login to Freshtix and clicking the My Organization tab on the left.
- Look for the Organization Page URL box and specify an URL for your organization.
- Click "Save Organization and Continue" at the bottom of the page
- Now you can view your My Organization Page by clicking the "View My Organization Page" link at the top of the page.
Customizing Your Page
You can customize your Organization Page by adding:
- Two images (a banner and a logo)
- Banner: 980 pixels wide x 300 pixels high
- Logo: 600 pixels wide x 400 pixels high
- Facebook page link
- Instagram link
- Twitter link
- Website link
To edit these images and links, click the My Organization link in the navigation menu to look for Organization Banner, Organization Logo and more!
Customize Your Calendar
By default, the calendar begins with the current month and year. You can customize the month displayed on your calendar by adding some additional text to your My Organization Page URL. That way, if your next event doesn't begin until October you can have your customers automatically land on the month of your event instead of scrolling until they find the correct month.
To change the display month, add the following to the end of the URL:
If you want your calendar to begin in December 2020, your My Organization Page URL will now look like this: