You can add your Google Analytics code to your event page when creating an event.
This will allow you to view analytics and ecommerce information for each of your events when you log in to Google Analytics.
With Google Analytics you can find out:
- How many people are visiting your event page on Freshtix.com
- How are they arriving at your page ?- e.g. did they come from your website or facebook?
- How long are they spending on your page?
- How much did the spend?
When creating your event, enter your Google Analytics ID (e.g. UA-123456-1) in the field provided. You can find this ID in your Google Analytics account.
Follow these steps when setting up your Google Analytics account.
- Log in to www.google.com/analytics
- Go to the 'Admin' section of your property
- Select 'Ecommerce Settings'
- Set the status to 'On'
- Click 'Submit' to save
- Next, click on 'Goals'
- Click on the red '+New Goal' button
- Under the 'Revenue' heading, select 'Buy Tickets'
- Give the goal a name and then select 'Destination' and then click 'Continue'
- Set the 'Destination' to /purchases/success
- Click 'Save' and you're finished
Below are some links to help you get started using Google Analytics