The Freshtix mobile app can scan the ticket barcode on someone's phone.
The ticket holder doesn't need to print the ticket. They can just show it on their phone.
- To scan the barcode on someone's phone, hold the scanner about 5-10 inches away from the phone at a 45-degree angle to the phone.
- For best results, try to minimize any glare and avoid bright light. Use your body to create shade.
- If possible, scan under a tent during an outdoor event in bright sun.
- If at the entrance to a night club, make sure there's enough light.
- Ask the phone owner to turn the screen brightness all the way up!
Ticket Scanning Report
To view a report to show your ticket scan times in 15-minute intervals, visit the Analytics section on your event dashboard.