To view reports showing sales for your event follow these simple steps
Login to Freshtix
Click on 'Manage Events'
Click on 'Reports'
Select a report type
My Organization Sales - Detailed information of each transaction
Sales By Price Type - Total ticket sales and the quantity sold sorted by ticket type
Promo Code Transactions - A report of ticket sales by the promo code/discount code used
Will Call List - A printable list of expected attendees for your event
Attendance By Price Type - A report showing the number of scanned tickets by ticket type
- Customer Attendance - A report showing whether or not a ticket was scanned
Daily Event Sales - Sales and quantity of each ticket type sold for each day leading up to your event
Sales By Ticket Agent - Total ticket sales sorted by payment method and the ticket agent who sold them
Price Type Questions- A report showing the answers to questions asked while purchasing tickets (e.g. t-shirt size)
Event Questions - A report showing the answers to questions asked at the end of the purchase process (e.g. how did you hear about us?)
Purchaser Report - Name, address, email address and phone number of each of your customers
Promoter Tracking Links - A report to show which links/URLs generated sales
- Ticket Sales By Referring Domain - Quantity sold and gross revenue from referring web site
- Ticket Scans - A report in 15-minute increments indicating the number of tickets scanned in the period
- Gross Sales By Price Type - A report showing your gross sales including ticket fee revenue
- Promoter Settlement Report - A reporting showing the gross sales before any fees
- Inactive Member List - A report of showing any members that are inactive with an organization
- My Ticket Seller Summary - Transactions made using your username by date
- Ticket Sales By UTM Source - Ticket sales made from links with a UTM tracking code
- Access Code Summary - Breakdown of sales by access code
- Active Member List - Basic information for members with a current, active membership
- Customer List - Name, address, and phone number of each of your customers
- Daily Payments Report - Revenue sources broken out by payment price and payment method
- Daily Payments w/ CC Detail - Revenue sources broken out by payment price and credit card type
- Days Out Sales Report - Sales summary by days before event
- Gross Sales By Event - A report showing the gross sales for each event
- My Ticket Seller Summary w/ CC Detail - Transactions made using your username by date with credit card type
- My Ticket Seller Summary w/ Item Summary -Transactions made using your username by event
- My Ticket Seller Item Summary w/ CC Detail - Transactions made using your username by event with credit card type
- Event Revenue Summary - How much income the event has made at the time of the report
- Ticket Count By Price Level - How many tickets were sold at a specific price level
5. Select a transaction date range
6. Select an event start date
7. Select an event
8. Select a price type
9. Click 'Submit'
#FreshTip - when selecting the dates
- Use the day your tickets went on sale as the 'start date'
- Use the day AFTER your event as the 'end date'
- Bookmark the URL that is generated - now (as long as you are logged in to Freshtix) you only need to refresh that URL to see updated reports.
We will be adding many different reports soon.