Let's say you created your event, but you need the page approved by someone else before you go live. You can save your event as Private. This allows you to see the event page before it goes live to the public.
We've made that easy.
- Login to Freshtix.com
- Click on 'Manage Events'
- Click on the name of your event to open the Dashboard
- Click 'Edit Your Event'
- Click the 'Event Status' tab on the far left side of the screen
- Choose Private Page: do not list this event publicly, but still accessible with a direct link
- Click 'Save' to keep changes
This ensures only those who know the event page URL can find it.
It won't appear in our list of events and it won't be searchable on our website.
- Make Public - anyone can find it
- Make Private- event is not publicly listed