So you're offering a lower price advance ticket and a higher price ticket on the 'day of' your event?
By increasing the price of your tickets as the event draws nearer, you create an incentive for ticket buyers to purchase their tickets ahead of time.
This is easy to do.
- Sign into Freshtix.com
- Click on 'Manage Events'
- Click on the name of your event to open your Dashboard
- Click 'Edit Your Event'
- Click the 'Tickets' tab on the left side of the screen
- Create your 'advance' ticket type. Sales for this price type should be set to end when you want the price to increase
- Now, create a second Price Type. You might call this your 'Day Of Show Price Type.
- Begin sales when sales for the 'advance' Price Type end.
- End sales whenever you want to stop selling tickets for your event.
You've created two different Price Types. An 'advance' Price Type and a 'day of show' Price Type.
Both Price Types will appear on your page to show a potential ticket buyer how much money they can save if they buy the lower price ticket in advance!