You can create promo codes (promotional codes and discount codes) that allow a ticket buyer to enter a single word or code to receive a discount.
- The discount can be a whole dollar amount or a percentage.
- You can specify the start date/time and the end date/time of the promotion.
- You can have multiple discount codes for each event.
- You can use the same promo code for multiple ticket price types.
To create/manage/edit promo codes follow these steps:
- Login to Freshtix
- Click on 'Manage Events'
- Select your event
- Click on 'Promo Codes'
- Follow the on-screen prompts to create, manage or edit a promo code.
- If you want to use a promo code that applies to all of your events then check out organization promo codes.
- If your promo code does not work, check the following errors:
- Spelling (including spaces before or after)
- The begin and end time
- Max uses
- Valid for event or price type
- Have correct price types promo code applies to selected