If you're an Organizer with multiple occurrences of the same event, here's a handy tip to help you mange and sort your data.
Lets assume you are organizing a Cookie Decorating Holiday party at your bakery.
There are 5 sessions on Sunday December 7th
Here's a simple way to see all of your attendees in one report, sorted by the time they are attending:
- Login to www.freshtix.com
- Click on 'Manage Events' and then 'Reports'
- Select 'My Organization Sales'
- Check the 'Generate .CSV' box
- Click the green 'Submit' button
Now, open the report you just downloaded in Microsoft Excel or Google Docs.
- Highlight all your data
- Click on the "Sort" icon in Excel
- Select 'Custom Sort' and sort the data by 'Showing Date'
- This will then sort your data by event date making it easy to know how many people to expect for each event.