Note: To turn this feature on please contact your account representative.
Selling tickets on site with a credit card is easy. Just follow these simple steps:
- Login to www.freshtix.com
- Click on 'Manage Events'
- Click on 'Sell Tickets'
- Select your event
- Click on 'Quick Sell'
- Enter a quantity of tickets
- Click the blue 'Charge Card' button
- A box pops up - swipe the customer's card - the customer's first and last name will be populated automatically.
- Enter their 3/4 digit security code from the back of the card
- Enter their zip code
- Enter their email address if they want a receipt
- Click 'Apply Card' and wait for an authorization
- Your sale is complete!
Tips and Tricks
- The customer's zip code is required for credit card sales (but not for cash sales)
- The zip code must match what the bank or credit card company has on file with the cardholder or the sale will be declined
- The customer's address is not required
- Collecting the customer's address is a nice-to-have (when you're not busy)
- During busy times, just collect First Name, Last Name, Zip Code and Email Address