Please Note: To turn this feature on, please contact your account representative.
Selling tickets on site using credit cards is easy, even if you don't have a credit card swipe.
- Login to www.freshtix.com
- Click on 'Manage Events'
- Click on 'Sell Tickets'
- Select your event
- Enter a quantity of tickets
- Enter the customer's first and last name
- Enter the customer's email address
- Enter the credit card number
- Enter the credit card expiration date
- Enter the 3/4 digit security code from the back of the card
- Click the green 'Purchase with a Card' button
- Wait for an authorization
- Your sale is complete!
Tips and Tricks
- The customer's zip code is required for credit card sales (but not for cash sales)
- The zip code must match what the bank or credit card company has on file with the cardholder or the sale will be declined
- The customer's billing address is not required
- Collecting the customer's address is a nice-to-have (when you're not busy)
- During busy times, just collect First Name, Last Name, Zip Code and Email Address