So you're organizing a 3-day event, or a multi-day event?
Go on with your bad self!
Let's use this example:
- Your event runs for 3 days
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Attendees can either buy a 3-day pass, or a ticket for each specific day
Here's an easy way to do it:
- Login to www.freshtix.com
- Click on 'Manage My Events'
- Click on 'Create New Event'
- Create one 'event' for the entire festival duration
- Create four Price Types and name them something like:
- 3-Day Ticket
- Friday Only Ticket - June 1st
- Saturday Only Ticket - June 2nd
- Sunday Only Ticket - June 3rd
Now, you have a 3-day event.
For each day, your customers can choose to buy either a one day ticket or a three day pass/ticket.