All sales are final
- We're sorry, but there are no refunds, cancellations or exchanges.
- Please make sure you are aware of any age restrictions before purchasing your tickets.
- Before completing your order, carefully review your selection.
- When you examine your order please make sure that you have selected the correct event, on the correct date, at the correct venue. Mistakes can not be rectified after the sale has been confirmed.
- Policies set forth by our clients prohibit Freshtix from issuing exchanges or refunds after a ticket has been purchased or for lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets.
- If you have not received your tickets 24 hours before the start of the event it is your responsibility to contact Freshtix.
- Freshtix is not responsible for tickets ordered but not picked up at will call. By agreeing to these terms, purchasers waive their right to a refund for tickets not picked up at will call.
Cancelled or Postponed Events
Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, band or venue due to weather conditions or situations affecting the staff or audience. When this occurs, Freshtix will ensure you receive a prompt refund of the ticket price and fees if applicable.
If an event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund. If the event was moved or rescheduled the tickets will be honored for the rescheduled date and no refunds will be issued. In some cases the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. Contact us for exact instructions.
Please make sure to include/provide your Freshtix confirmation number so we can expedite your refund if applicable.