With the launch of our new Event Dashboard, it's now even easier to find all the information you need about your event in one place.
This will open up your dashboard. From your dashboard you can:
- Quick glance at tickets sold.
- Edit your event - Edit the information your customer will see at the time of purchase.
- View your analytics - View graphs and charts to get a snapshot of your event and ticket data.
- Send Emails - Update your current ticket holders, or upload your email list and send invites to potential ticket buyers.
- Check in List - Admit ticket holders by manually checking them in on the day of your event.
- Manage Questions - Create questions that will be asked to ticket buyers before they can secure a ticket. All questions will be available for current and future events.
- Reports - View and save several different reports regarding your event by simply clicking report name.
- Social Media - Enter a status and click the appropriate social media button below to share.
- Promo Codes - Create promo codes to give your customers a special offer when they purchase tickets to your event.
- Sell Tickets - Sell your tickets at the door of your event. Your customers can purchase tickets using cash or credit card. *Only available to Organizers who have their Box Office Sales turned on. If you would like this option, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To access your event dashboard, login to Freshtix.com, click on Manage Events then click on your event.