Our RFID solution to control access at your event is simple to set up.
We're with you every step of the way, from the moment your tickets go on sale until the last person leaves the event.
How It Works
- Customer orders their ticket/wristband online
- If they order far enough in advance, the wristband is sent to them
- Barcoded tickets can be redeemed on site for a wristband (mobile and paper)
- At the entrance, the patron taps their wristband on our RFID scanner
- Our RFID scanners can be
- a branded turnstile-like portal about 4 feet high
- a handheld device
- a small, branded, mounted box about 12" x 12"
- If the wristband is valid, a light flashes green
- If the wristband is not valid, a light flashes red
- Wristbands can be programmed to allow entry to different areas