RFID-enabled wristbands, lanyards or cards can be used at your event in a variety of ways.
- Cashless Payments - use RFID to pay for items like concessions and merchandise.
- Access Control - use RFID to control entry into your event and at different areas within your event.
- Social Media - tap a wristband to share photos to social media streams.
- Loyalty Programs and Gamification - tap your wristband at various places to earn points to be redeemed for merchandise or for entries to win a grand prize.
To get started using RFID technology at your event, please contact us.
We'll need to know about the following:
- What will your RFID device be? Select from the following: wristband, lanyard, card or sticker.
- How many individual RFID devices will be activated?
- For how long is the event being held; how many days/hours per day?
- Will you use RFID for access control?
- How many entrances will you have? (inside and at the main entrance)
- At each entrance, how many scanning devices are required?
- Is re-entry allowed?
- Will you use RFID for cashless payments?
- Are you interested in an open loop or closed loop cashless system? (ex. Open Loop = Live debiting of credit cards, Closed Loop = Purchasing tokens, debit tokens and refunding tokens)
- How many vendors will you have?
- How many Top-Up stations will there be?
- Do you want to share photos from the event with attendees and sponsors?
- How many Bluetooth-enabled cameras and corresponding RFID devices will you require?
Loyalty Programs and Gamification
- Are you interested in creating games or sponsor activations?
- How many RFID scanners will you require in these areas?
- What interactions are required to earn points?