Do not connect the printer to your computer until after the driver has been installed.
More information can be found in the document at the bottom of this article.
Remember to always plug the printer into the SAME USB port.
- Download the drivers: www.bocasystems.com/bocaprinterdrivers.zip
- Extract the files
- Run the file: .exe
- Follow the instructions and restart your PC if asked
- The printer is now installed
On your Windows PC, find the "Printers and Scanners" section
Select your Boca FGL Printer
- Open 'Printing Preferences'
- Orientation: Landscape
- Advanced > Papersize > Concert Ticket
Printing With Google Chrome
Select: Print Using System Dialogue CTRL+SHIFT+P and Print