With our app, you can scan tickets more than once. This feature is perfect if your event is something like a 2-day event or a 3-day festival.
When creating your Price Type, specify the number of ticket scans allowed and the time between them.
How to set multiple ticket scans
- Login to Freshtix.com
- Click on 'Manage Events'
- Click on the name of your event to open the Dashboard
- Click 'Edit Your Event'
- Click the 'Online Tickets' tab on the left side of the screen.
- Click the gear under 'Actions' to expand price type settings
- Click on 'Ticket Settings' to expand
- Enter the maximum scans, if it is more than one a new option will appear to enter how many minutes apart you want your ticket to be scanned
- Save to keep changes
For example, if you want to allow tickets to be scanned once per day, each day of a 2-day event, set number of scans to 2 and time between scans to 720 minutes (60 minutes x 12 hours). That means that after you scan the ticket for the first time, you won't be able to successfully scan it again until 12 hours have passed.