Yes - you can use as many mobile devices as you want to check in your attendees.
If you want to, create a "sub-user" on Freshtix.com within your Organization for each user so that you can know who scanned each ticket and at what entrance.
To create sub-users to scan tickets, follow these steps:
- Create a user on Freshtix.com
- Go to www.freshtix.com/users/sign_up
- Enter an email address and password for the new user
- Log out
- Log back in with your main Organizer account
- Click on 'Manage Events'
- Click on 'Users'
- Enter the email address of the user in the email address field next to 'Add a Scanner' and click 'Add User'
At Your Event
- At your event, each person scanning should log in to the Freshtix app with their own account
- No one should share accounts
- Separate accounts will give you accurate attendance reports
Have questions about our scanning app? Call us at 678-701-6114 or send us a text message via 678-701-6482
- Download our free ticket scanning app
- How to scan barcodes on phones
- Rent equipment from us
- Checking people in at an event