You can easily create multi-day events on Freshtix.
For example, a two day wine festival that takes place on Saturday and Sunday
Before creating your event, ask yourself these questions.
- Am I selling one ticket for each day?
- Do I need to offer a two-day ticket?
- Is the start and end time the same for each day of my event?
- Am I creating one event that lasts for two days?
- Or, am I creating two events that take place on sequential days?
One Ticket For Each Day
If you are selling one ticket for each day, and ticket buyers must decide between buying a ticket for Saturday OR Sunday, you should create 2 (two) events. (Saturday and Sunday)
- Login to Freshtix.com
- Click on 'Manage Events'
- Click on 'My Events'
- Create the first event
- Copy the first event to create the second event
Single Day Tickets and Two-Day Tickets
If you offer both a single day ticket and a two day ticket follow these steps:
- For each event, create a Single Day ticket AND a Two Day Ticket
Look at this example