You can easily create multi-day events on Freshtix. There are a couple of different ways to do it.
For example, your event might be a two-day wine festival that takes place on both Saturday and Sunday
Before creating your event, ask yourself these questions:
- Am I selling one ticket for each day? (e.g A Saturday ticket and a Sunday ticket)
- Do I need to offer a two-day ticket? (can someone attend both days)
- Are the start time and the end time the same for each day of my event?
- Am I creating one event that lasts for two days?
- Or, am I creating two events that take place on sequential days?
One Ticket For Each Day
If you are selling one ticket for each day and ticket buyers must decide between buying a ticket for Saturday OR Sunday, you should create one event and make a different Price Type for each day. Like this:
Click here to learn how to change the date and time printed on each ticket.
You can also create multiple events. Simply create your first event, then 'duplicate it' to create the second event.