You can easily customize the ticket your buyers receive by adding an image to the bottom of the ticket.
The image must be 1350 pixels wide x 1005 pixels high.
You can use a free program such as Pixlr to create your image, then upload it to your ticket.
- Go to http://pixlr.com/editor
- Click on 'Create New Image'
- Specify the width = 1350 and the height = 1005
- Click ok
- Use the 'text' tool to add any text you desire
- To add images, open the image, select it then paste it and save it.
- Then upload your finished image to your ticket in Freshtix. Here's more information on how to upload your finished image.